Who We Are
We are an International Community of Christian Believers that has been in existence since 1991.
We believe in our abilities to change lives for the better through faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ.
We are a Church of God http://www.churchofgod.org with three locations,
Stone Mountain, GA, Gainesville, GA and Campbellton, GA
In Stone Mountain, we gather every
Wednesday from 6:30 pm to 8 pm for Bible Study
And Sundays from 11 am to 1 pm for our Worship Service.
In Gainesville, GA
We meet every Wednesday from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm for our Midweek Services,
and Sundays from 8:00 am to 10:00 am for Worship Service.
Address: 830 Green Street, NE Gainesville, Georgia 30501
In Campbellton, GA
We meet every Friday from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm for our Midweek Services,
and Sundays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm for Worship Service.
Address: 2343 Campbellton Road SW. Suite 6
Atlanta, Georgia 30311
Our Declaration of Faith
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only-begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.